I’m excited to be sharing travel news, itineraries, and neighborhood guides with the readers of Fodors.com. Check out their blog for posts from a range of travel experts all over the globe. They also have fantastic NYC coverage. Here are some recent posts I’ve written for Fodors.com, including both domestic and international destinations.
- Inside Look at Vesterbro in Copenhagen: The red light district of Copenhagen, Vesterbro, might not be officially closed for business—but a transformation is underway. This formerly neglected neighborhood located to the west of the central train station has received a facelift with bustling cafes, restaurants, boutiques, and bars.
- Bike Tour in Savannah: Many people choose to see Savannah from the back of a historic trolley, but how about trading the trolley for two wheels? Biking around Savannah is not only scenic, but also efficient and independent.
- World’s Smallest Hotel Set to Open: A city that loves superlatives, Copenhagen, is about to be the home of one more: the world’s smallest hotel.
- Glenmere Mansion — Calling All Spa and Wine Lovers: Glenmere Mansion is an intimate, Tuscan-inspired Relais & Chateaux villa with just 18 rooms in the Lower Hudson Valley. They recently held a grand opening for their new, opulent 8,000 square foot spa, the centerpiece of which is a Carrera marble bath house and hammam.
- Splurge vs. Save — Copenhagen: No matter your budget, the bold design and fabulous flavors of Copenhagen will shine. But in a city known for high price tags, it helps to know where to look to find the best steals.